Czinger teases first sights and sounds of revolutionary 21C hypercar ahead of global debut at Geneva International Motor Show
- Created by 21st century artisans, Czinger previews 21C ahead of Geneva International Motor Show global debut
- Czinger's revolutionary technology delivers a groundbreaking hypercar with an iconic design and dominating performance
- First tease shares a glimpse of 21C’s innovative in-line seating configuration, the sound of its in-house developed strong hybrid powertrain and presents advanced components constructed using novel technologies
- Designed, developed, engineered and manufactured from the ground up in Los Angeles, California, 21C is a paradigm shift in the way performance vehicles are conceived
- Geneva International Motor Show 2020 (press days 3 - 4 March, public days 5 - 15 March 2020) in Hall 1, Booth 1030
- Watch the film: https://youtu.be/1pqfL1lIvg4
Marking its place in history, and a paradigm shift in the way vehicles are designed, developed, engineered and manufactured, Czinger Vehicles teases its upcoming hypercar, 21C, ahead of its global brand and vehicle debut at the Geneva International Motor Show 2020 (Czinger’s press conference 3 March, 11:00 – 11:15 CET).
The preview showcases an in-house developed strong hybrid powertrain, in-line seating configuration and iconic design lines. Pictured against the Californian backdrop of Bixby Bridge and Pacific Coast Highway, the teaser film is a nod to Czinger's Californian heritage in the brand's first public announcement.
Czinger is the first of its kind to develop novel additive manufacturing technologies to devise a groundbreaking hypercar. From a cutting-edge chassis and bespoke structures to pioneering high-performance components, Czinger has crafted a revolutionary hypercar fit for the 21st century.
Based in Los Angeles, California, Czinger’s global debut will be at the Geneva International Motor Show 2020 (press days 3 - 4 March, public days 5 – 15 March 2020) in Hall 1, Booth 1030. Czinger’s press conference will take place on 3 March, 11:00 – 11:15 CET.
For media information on the launch, brand, 21C and interviews with the Czinger executive team at Geneva International Motor Show 2020 and in the future months, please use media.czinger.com or the contacts below.
UK mobile: +44 (0) 7730 570975
US cell: +1 (424) 558-5382
Los Angeles, California
Chief Commercial Officer
UK mobile: +44 (0) 7939 481353
US cell: +1 (424) 603-1450
Los Angeles, California
Notes to Editors:
Czinger (pronounced with a silent c) is headquartered in Los Angeles, California. Founded in 2019, and named after its founder and CEO Kevin Czinger, the trailblazing performance brand is built around a core ethos of using revolutionary technology to create vehicles that have dominating performance and an iconic design.
Built to be one of the 21st century’s most advanced performance vehicles, 21C is Czinger’s first production vehicle and was conceived, designed, built and engineered from the ground up by a team of pioneering engineers, scientists and developers at its Los Angeles, California HQ. The first production vehicle of its time to use additive manufacturing methods to create performance-engineered componentry of this complexity, size and scale, 21C is designed and built for the 21st century.
Social Media: www.czinger.com